Grogger template, paper/card stock (if available), markers and crayons, glue, pony beads, optional: feathers, sequins.
- Cut out your Grogger template (below) along the solid lines and color in, along with the handle.
- Fold your gragger template on the dashed lines.
- Glue the Grogger shut leaving only one side open.
- Add 20-40 pony beads into the box (or something that’ll make noise), and glue the box shut.
- Add the handle by cutting and folding back the top of the handle, and attaching it to the box with glue or tape