Long cardboard tube, disposable rubber glove, scissors, tape, long drinking straw, colored paper.
- Use colored paper and stickers to decorate your cardboard tube.
- Place the rubber glove approximately a quarter of the way over the cardboard tube.
- Once it fits snug, tape the glove around the tube so no air can escape.
- Cut a very small hole in the middle finger and insert the straw.
- Tape the rubber glove tightly around the straw so no air can escape.
- Hold the tube in one hand and blow really hard into the straw whilst
moving the tube up and down. The glove must be really tight against the
tube when you blow in order to make a sound
Comments are closed